AAA Editor Notes
Wayne County Historical Society Museum, 2 blks. w. of the County Court House at Butternut and Church sts., is housed in a brick mansion and an attached stone jail built in 1856. Displays include Wayne County artifacts including Lyons pottery, Clyde glass, a military room and exhibits depicting the area's early judicial system. The carriage house contains transportation artifacts, an Erie Canal exhibit and agricultural and domestic equipment.