AAA Editor Notes
St. Paul's Chapel (Episcopal), Trinity Parish, is at Broadway and Fulton St. Dedicated in 1766, the church is purported to be the oldest public building in continuous use now standing in Manhattan. George Washington and Gov. George Clinton had designated pews. An interactive exhibit honors volunteerism and the church's participation in relief efforts after the destruction of the World Trade Center.