AAA Editor Notes
St. Mary of the Cataract Church, 259 Fourth St., was built in 1847. Highlights of this renovated church include 19th-century stained-glass windows and a steeple as tall as the American Falls.

Admission
Free.
Hours
Open Wed.-Mon. 9-1.
Map
Get Directions
Hotel
Hotel Name
1234 Street Address City, State 00000
AAA Inspector Rating
More Hotels in Niagara Falls, NY
Restaurant
AAA Inspector Rating
More Restaurants in Niagara Falls, NY