Queens Museum, in the New York City Building at Flushing Meadows Corona Park, features the Panorama of the City of New York, an impressive 3-D architectural model that was originally created and displayed at the 1964 World's Fair; it covers 9,335 square feet. The Neustadt Collection of Tiffany Glass and memorabilia from the 1964 World’s Fair Open are the museum's other permanent exhibitions. In addition, temporary exhibits are presented. The building is now the only one remaining from the 1939 World's Fair.
Guided tours are available.