Staatsburgh State Historic Site

75 Mills Mansion Dr.
Staatsburg, NY 12580- Map It
(845) 889-8851

AAA Editor Notes

Staatsburgh State Historic Site is 5 mi. n. on US 9 to Old Post Rd. The 79-room mansion was built in 1832 and remodeled and enlarged in 1895 by architect Stanford White for Ogden and Ruth Livingston Mills. It contains marble fireplaces, wood paneling, gilded plaster work, ornate furniture and art objects from around the world. The Ogden and Ruth Livingston Mills Memorial Park has recreational facilities. Allow 1 hour minimum for tour. Guided tours are available. Picnicking is permitted.
$8; $6 (ages 62+ and students with ID); free (ages 0-12). Phone to verify admission prices.
Hours: Grounds open daily dawn-dusk. Mansion tours depart Thurs.-Sun. and Mon. holidays 11-5, Apr.-Oct.; noon-4, day after Thanksgiving-Dec. 31. Last mansion tour departs 1 hour before closing. Closed Easter, Christmas Eve and Christmas. Phone ahead to confirm schedule.