George Washington's Headquarters at Tappan

20 Livingston St.
Tappan, NY 10983- Map It
(845) 359-1359

AAA Editor Notes

George Washington's Headquarters at Tappan (The DeWint House), 20 Livingston St. at Oak Tree Rd., was built in 1700 and was used on occasion by Gen. George Washington as an army headquarters during the Revolutionary War. This restored house features furnished period rooms. The Carriage House Museum contains Washington artifacts and various memorabilia.
Donations.
Hours: Tues.-Sun. 10-4. Closed Thanksgiving and Christmas.