Nurse Bennett Heritage House is w. off Hwy. 430 on Ingram St. British nurse Myra Grimsley came to Daniels Harbour in 1921. When she married Angus Bennett in 1922, he built this house, out of which she administered medical care. She was the only person to do so along the nearly 200 kilometres (124 mi.) of coastline. She worked mainly out of her kitchen until a medical clinic was added onto the room in the early 1940s.
The house includes period furniture and her medical instruments.