Our Lady of Mercy Heritage Church is on Hwy. 460. After 11 years of construction, the church was consecrated in 1925. The largest wooden structure in the province, its steeple reaches 30 metres (100 ft.). Statues, ornate woodwork and 14 hand-carved stations of the cross made in Italy of Carrara and travertine marble are some of the religious treasures inside. The rectory now houses a museum with such items as religious articles from the church's earlier days and local artifacts.