AAA Editor Notes
Cowan Museum of History and Science is in the Kelly-Farrior House on SR 11/24/50/903 (411 S. Main St.). This two-story Greek Revival house contains more than 4,000 items dating mostly from the 18th, 19th and early 20th centuries. A natural history collection includes hundreds of geological specimens. A blacksmith shop, one-room schoolhouse, smokehouse, general store, furnished log cabin and tobacco barn are on the grounds.



Admission
Donations.
Hours
Tues.-Sat. 10-4. Closed major holidays and holiday weekends. Allow 30 minutes minimum.
Map
Get Directions
Hotel
Hotel Name
1234 Street Address City, State 00000
AAA Inspector Rating
More Hotels in Kenansville, NC
Restaurant
AAA Inspector Rating
More Restaurants in Kenansville, NC