Liberty Hall, on SR 11/24/50 (S. Main St.), is a Greek Revival house built in the early 1800s by Thomas Kenan II, son of Gen. James Kenan. The house has been restored as an ancestral memorial. Historical documents were used as references to create the wallpaper, upholstery and drapery fabric. Many of the furnishings are original. Historical exhibits and a 12-minute video are presented in the visitor center.
Other buildings on the estate include the necessary house (bathroom), smokehouse, chicken coop, carriage house and wash shed. Period music is played on a 1750 pianoforte.