Former Governors' Mansion

320 E. Ave. B
Bismarck, ND 58505- Map It
(701) 328-9528

AAA Editor Notes

Former Governors' Mansion, 320 E. Ave. B at Fourth St., housed 20 chief executives after Gov. Eli C.D. Shortridge and family took residence in 1893. The 1884 Queen Anne-style home, which also has been used for offices, contains furnishings and portraits.
Donations.
Hours: Mon.-Fri. 10-5, Sat.-Sun. noon-4, mid-May to mid-Sept.; second Fri.-Sat. of the month 1-5 or by appointment rest of year.