DesBrisay Museum is .75 km (.5 mi.) s. to 130 Jubilee Rd. on the w. side of the LaHave River. One of Canada's oldest museum collections was started by Judge Mather Byles DesBrisay and opened to the public in 1902. Exhibits focus on the natural, cultural and industrial history of Bridgewater and Lunenburg County. Changing exhibits also are presented.
Picnicking is permitted. Time: Allow 1 hour minimum.