AAA Editor Notes
Chapel of Our Lady of Sorrows is in Holy Cross Cemetery at South and S. Park sts. This small chapel was built in one day—Aug. 31, 1843—by some 2,000 men. A stained-glass window dates from 1661, and the altar carvings are replicas of works made in 1550.

Admission
Free.
Hours
Mon.-Fri. 8:30-4:30, Apr. 15-Oct. 15.
Map
Get Directions
Hotel
Hotel Name
1234 Street Address City, State 00000
AAA Inspector Rating
More Hotels in Halifax, NS
Restaurant
AAA Inspector Rating
More Restaurants in Halifax, NS