AAA Editor Notes
Milton Blacksmith Shop Museum is off Hwy. 103 exit 19, then 2 km (1.2 mi.) n. on Hwy. 8 to 351 West St. The current building dates to 1903, although the site has long been used as a blacksmith shop. Antique tools, an anvil, a forge and a collection of historic town photographs are displayed.
Picnicking is permitted.