Historic Lyme Village is 2 mi. e. on US 20, then 1 mi. n. to 5001 SR 4. This re-created village contains more than a dozen restored 19th-century buildings that were relocated here from various places in the local vicinity. The site depicts life in the Firelands in the 1800s. Visitors stroll through the buildings, which include log houses, barns, shops, an 1880s Second Empire Victorian mansion, a one-room schoolhouse, a general store, a log church and an 1836 farmhouse that was a stop on the Underground Railroad.