AAA Editor Notes
Hancock Historical Museum is at 422 W. Sandusky St. The restored two-story 1881 Hull-Flater House is furnished in period. Artifacts from different eras—including furniture, toys, games and textiles—are displayed. The Exhibit Center focuses on local history, the barn addition houses transportation and agricultural displays, and the Crawford Log House is a restored mid-19th century log home. The Energy and Transportation History Annex includes two Grant cars and exhibits pertaining to the history of area gas and oil manufacturing and hometown producer, Marathon Petroleum.
Guided tours are available. Time: Allow 1 hour minimum.