Memorial Monument

423 Croghan St.
Fremont, OH 43420- Map It
(419) 334-7101

AAA Editor Notes

Memorial Monument is at 423 Croghan St. in Birchard Library Park. The monument is dedicated to the soldiers and sailors of Sandusky County who fought in U.S. wars. It also marks the site of Maj. George Croghan's grave. The single cannon used by the Americans in their 1813 victory at Fort Stephenson is on the grounds.
Free.
Hours: Daily dawn-dusk.