Our House Tavern is at 432 1st Ave., 1 blk. s. of the courthouse off SR 7. Henry Cushing built this three-story tavern in 1819 as an inn for people traveling the nearby Ohio River. The guest list included the Marquis de Lafayette, who was entertained here in 1825 during a stop while he was touring America. The restored structure is furnished in period and contains a museum of early Americana.