AAA Editor Notes
Jefferson Depot Village is at 147 E. Jefferson St. Visitors receive a tour of more than a dozen 19th-century buildings by a guide in period attire. A depot, caboose, pharmacy, church, post office, an 1838 one-room schoolhouse and a Victorian house built in 1888 are among the historical structures. Events are held throughout the year.
Guided tours are available.