Shrine of the Holy Relics is .5 mi. n. of SR 119 on St. Johns Rd. The shrine is part of what was originally the Motherhouse of the Sisters of the Precious Blood. The buildings were constructed 1846-1900. A museum with six galleries contains mid-19th-century artifacts of the religious community and of the Low German farmers who settled in Mercer County and the surrounding area. The relic chapel contains more than 1,000 relics of saints. Video presentations explain the items on display.
Guided tours are available.