AAA Editor Notes
Henry County Courthouse is at 660 N. Perry St. Constructed of brick and stone, this 1882 courthouse is graced by a 160-foot tower and topped by a 15-foot figure of the goddess of justice. Recently restored, the building houses exhibits pertaining to its construction and the county's history.
Guided tours are available by appointment.
Guided tours are available.