Ross Historical Center

201 N. Main St.
Sidney, OH 45365- Map It
(937) 498-1653

AAA Editor Notes

Ross Historical Center is at 201 N. Main St. The center is in a 17-room frame house built in 1902. Permanent and changing exhibits relate the history of Shelby County and include a 27-star American flag, a 1926 Copeland refrigerator, and Native American pottery and arrowheads. A research library also is available. Time: Allow 30 minutes minimum.
Free.
Hours: Mon.-Fri. 1-5, Sat. 9-noon. Closed major holidays.