AAA Editor Notes
Ameliasburgh Historical Museum, in the town center, was built in 1868 as a Wesleyan Methodist Church and became a United Church in 1925, serving the community until 1967. Additional buildings have been added to the site and include a tea room, log cabin, an operational blacksmith shop, barns, a sap shanty, dairy, bee-keeping buildings and carpenter's shop. Memorabilia depicting a rural community from 1850 to the present also are displayed. Other highlights include a restored Goldie Corliss steam engine.
Food is available.