Park House Museum, 214 Dalhousie St. at Kings Naval Yard Park, was originally built in Detroit and moved to Amherstburg in 1799 after that city's American occupation. Thomas Park purchased it in 1839, and his descendants lived there until 1941. The house reflects domestic life of the 1850s. The Art of Practicing Medicine exhibit illustrates that profession 1796-1950. Tinsmithing, open-hearth cooking and candle-making demonstrations are given.