AAA Editor Notes
Her Majesty's Royal Chapel of the Mohawks, 3.2 km (2 mi.) s.w. at 301 Mohawk St., dates from 1785 and is the successor to the original Mohawk Chapel, built in 1712 in the Mohawk Valley of New York. Named St. Paul's of the Mohawks, Her Majesty's Royal Chapel, it is the oldest Protestant church in Ontario and the world's first Royal Native chapel. The tomb of Mohawk captain Joseph Brant is next to the chapel.
Guided tours are available.