AAA Editor Notes
Maryboro Lodge—The Fenelon Museum is at 50 Oak St. Built in 1837 by one of the village founders, the home is the oldest in Fenelon Falls and stands on the shore of Cameron Lake and the Fenelon River. Surrounded by park land and mature oak trees, the squared-timber house, school room, carriage house and gallery depict the region's heritage through displays and artifacts that date from the First Nations through the 1950s.
Picnicking is permitted.