St. George's Anglican Cathedral, corner of King and Johnson sts., is a neoclassical domed building dating from 1825. A memorial to Molly Brant, sister of the celebrated Mohawk leader Joseph Brant and the cathedral's only female founding member, is on the right side wall of the church. Needlepoint kneelers depicting the history of the church since 1785 and two Tiffany stained-glass windows also are featured. Volunteers offer guided tours.
Guided tours are available.