Mississagi Lighthouse Museum is at the westernmost tip of the island; from CR 540 at Meldrum Bay take Mississagi Lighthouse Rd. for 10 km (6 mi.), following signs. Established as a lighthouse in 1873, it is now a small museum in which rooms appear as they did when occupied by the keeper and his family. Artifacts from local shipwrecks also are displayed.
Attractive grounds provide good views of the Mississagi Strait. The area offers hiking, fishing and swimming.
Camping is permitted. Picnicking is permitted. Food is available.