The Meaford Museum

111 Bayfield St.
Meaford, ON N4L 1N4- Map It
(519) 538-5974

AAA Editor Notes

The Meaford Museum, in the center of town overlooking the harbor at 111 Bayfield St., is in an 1895 pump house. The museum, which depicts local history, has exhibits about area the local apple industry; sports such as cricket, fishing and snowshoeing; old medical tools; farm implements and equipment; marine displays; and miniature carvings. Also included is a 1938 fire truck. There are activities for kids in summer. Time: Allow 30 minutes minimum.
$2.
Hours: Daily 10-4, July-Aug.; Mon.-Sat. 10-4, May-June; Tues.-Fri. 10-4, Sept.-Dec.; Tues. and Thurs. 10-4, rest of year. Phone to verify spring and fall schedules.