AAA Editor Notes
Moose Factory Centennial Museum Park, Front Rd., depicts the story of the fur trade and the development of the area. The park also has a blacksmith shop built in 1740; a gunpowder magazine, which is the only stone building on the island; and an old cemetery where the settlement's original missionaries, traders and explorers are buried. Local crafts and fresh bread (bannock) are available in a tepee.

Admission
Free.
Hours
Daily 9-5, late June-Labour Day and by appointment.
Map
Get Directions
Hotel
Hotel Name
1234 Street Address City, State 00000
AAA Inspector Rating
More Hotels in Moosonee, ON
Restaurant
AAA Inspector Rating
More Restaurants in Moosonee, ON