AAA Editor Notes
Niagara Apothecary Museum, 5 Queen St. at King St., was built in 1866. The museum has walnut and butternut fixtures and crystal gasoliers as well as a rare collection of apothecary glass.



Admission
Donations.
Hours
Mon.-Fri. noon-6, Sat.-Sun. 11-6, July-Aug.; daily noon-6, mid-May through June 30 and Sept. 1-Labour Day; Sat.-Sun. noon-6, day after Labour Day-second weekend in Oct. Allow 30 minutes minimum.
Map
Get Directions
Hotel
Hotel Name
1234 Street Address City, State 00000
AAA Inspector Rating
More Hotels in Niagara-On-The-Lake, ON
Restaurant
AAA Inspector Rating
More Restaurants in Niagara-On-The-Lake, ON