The Ontario Regiment Museum and Ferret Club is off Hwy. 401 Park Rd. exit to 1000 Stevenson Rd. N., following airport signs. The museum displays wartime uniforms from around the world; weapons, medals and photographs of soldiers in the Ontario Regiment; and more than 50 restored military vehicles from World War II to Desert Storm, including locally built trucks, scout cars, jeeps and tanks. A Ferret is a type of armored vehicle used by the British and Canadian armies from the 1950s to the mid-1970s.