St. James Garrison Church-on-the-Lines

200 Church St.
Penetanguishene, ON L9M 1E6- Map It
(705) 549-2223

AAA Editor Notes

St. James Garrison Church-on-the-Lines (Anglican), 200 Church St., was built in 1836 to serve local civilian and military residents. Notable features include an extra-wide aisle designed to allow four soldiers to march abreast and a bell taken from an American schooner sunk during the War of 1812.
Free.
Hours: Daily 9-4, Apr.-Oct.