Eildon Hall Museum is off Hwy. 48E following signs to Sibbald Point Provincial Park at 26465 Park Rd. Eildon Hall, within the park on the shore of Lake Simcoe, was owned by the Sibbald family 1839-1952. The renovated home is filled with family belongings and reflects the generations of farmers who lived there. The original log house, expanded to a country estate, contains artwork and interesting artifacts.