AAA Editor Notes
Canby Depot Museum is .5 mi. n.e. on SR 99E, then just n. to 888 N.E. 4th Ave. Built in 1892 by the Oregon & California Railroad Co. and utilized by the Southern Pacific Railroad Co. until 1976, one of Oregon's oldest remaining train station houses changing displays documenting 19th-century lifestyles. The collection includes a one-twelfth scale model Southern Pacific steam engine and a 1964 vintage railroad caboose containing railroad artifacts.