AAA Editor Notes
Clatskanie Flippin Castle National Historic Site is at 620 S.W. Tichenor St. The Edwardian-style residence is crowned with twin turrets, creating the castle-like appearance. It was built in 1900 for prominent lumber businessman Thomas Flippin and his family. The house is furnished in period and features two Italian marble fireplaces.
Lunches are served to the public in the basement Mon.-Fri. at noon.
Food is available. Time: Allow 1 hour minimum.