AAA Editor Notes
Pittock Mansion is at 3229 N.W. Pittock Dr., off W. Burnside. The restored French Renaissance mansion is the focal point of Pittock Acres Park. Furnished with 18th- and 19th-century European and American antiques, it was built in 1914 by Henry Pittock, the founder of The Daily Oregonian. The mansion is nearly 1,000 feet above Portland and has a panoramic view of the city and five distant mountains.