AAA Editor Notes
Stone House Museum is at 255 Main St. The impressive sandstone building served as a significant stop along the Oregon Trail. Originally a hotel, it opened in 1873 and later became a stagecoach station. Restored, it now contains period relics and interpretive exhibits about the Oregon Trail and the development of Malheur County.
Time: Allow 30 minutes minimum.