AAA Editor Notes
Historic Trout Hall, 414 W. Walnut St. at Fourth St., is a Georgian-style colonial stone mansion built as a summer retreat in 1770 for James Allen, son of community founder William Allen. The Allens, a Loyalist family, sought refuge here during the Revolution. It was restored in 1918 by the Lehigh County Historical Society. The home is furnished in period.
Entrance is by guided tour only.