Historic. Once owned by friends of William Penn and George Washington, the tavern came under the ownership of Jean Bonnet in 1780. The dining room sports stone walls, exposed beams, twig and slat seating as well as some bench seats. Light to hearty choices of chicken, beef or fish are accompanied by a medley of vegetables. It is rumored that a friendly ghost has called the restaurant home since the 18th century.