AAA Editor Notes
Sutton-Ditz House Museum & Fulton Library is at 18 Grant St. The three-story brick house was built in 1850 by attorney Thomas Sutton and remodeled in 1908 in the Greek Revival style by merchant John Ditz. Furniture, home accessories, children's toys and clothing from the mid-1800s through 1940 are displayed. Changing exhibits are presented in the Industrial Room and Military Room. Fulton Library houses Clarion County history and genealogy library and archives.
Guided tours are available.