Cornwall Iron Furnace is off US 322, following markers on SR 419 to 94 Rexmont Rd. The furnace, built by Peter Grubb in 1742, operated until 1883. Structures on the grounds include the original furnace stack; the blast machinery; blowing tubs; wagon and blacksmith shops; the open-pit mine; and the ironmaster's mansion. Exhibits in the Charcoal House, now a visitor center, depict mining operations, charcoal making and iron making.
Guided tours are available. Picnicking is permitted. Time: Allow 1 hour, 15 minutes minimum.