AAA Editor Notes
Hagen History Center, 356 W. Sixth St. in the West Sixth Street Historic District, is a three-building campus that includes the Watson-Curtze Mansion, a 24-room mansion built in 1891. It features stained-glass windows, friezes and decorative stone and woodwork. The mansion houses the Erie County History Museum, which features changing exhibits. The building was renovated in 2015.
Other buildings include a Carriage House with a visitors center, reading room and gift shop, and a 10,000-square-foot Archive Building.
Time: Allow 1 hour minimum.