Top 25% of all hotels, based on cleanliness and condition.
This Civil War stone house was built in 1809, with a second section added later. Public areas feature portraits by Dale Gallon, a local artist. Rooms are individually decorated; some have fireplaces. A daily hands-on history program is provided by a uniformed re-enactor. Dogs are accepted.
Smoke free premises. 12 units, some two bedrooms and cottages. 2 stories (no elevator), interior corridors.