AAA Editor Notes
Historic Hanna's Town is 3 mi. n. via US 119, following signs to 809 Forbes Trail Rd. The town marks the site of a 1773 settlement that included the first English court west of the Allegheny Mountains. The town was attacked and burned in 1782. The reconstructed village includes the tavern/courthouse, jail, three early 19th-century log houses, a reconstructed Revolutionary War fort and a Conestoga wagon.
Guided tours are available. Time: Allow 1 hour minimum.