Washington Memorial Chapel is at 1600 Valley Forge Park Rd. (SR 23) within Valley Forge National Historical Park. The Episcopal chapel was built in 1903 as a memorial to Gen. George Washington and contains artifacts, relics, woodcarvings and windows depicting national history. The National Patriot's Bell Tower houses 58 bells and the Veteran's Wall of Honor.
Guided tours are available by appointment.
Guided tours are available.