Holy Trinity Lutheran Church

31 S. Duke St.
Lancaster, PA 17602- Map It
(717) 397-2734

AAA Editor Notes

Holy Trinity Lutheran Church, 31 S. Duke St., was originally constructed in 1730 and rebuilt 1761-66. The spire, with statues of apostles Matthew, Mark, Luke and John, dates from 1794.
Free.
Hours: Tours are available by prior arrangement Mon.-Fri. 8:30-4:30. Guide service is available Sun. at 9:45 and noon (after services).