Mascot Roller Mills and Ressler Family Home is 3.4 mi. s.e. off SR 23 to jct. Stumptown and Newport rds. A mill has been on this site since the mid-1730s, and it was owned and operated by three generations of the Ressler family 1865-1977. The mill also acted as the town's post office 1890-1934.
Guided tours of the operational mill offer information about early rural life as well as the milling process; old equipment can be seen. The 1855 house features period antiques.