Johannes Mueller House, 137-145 E. Main St., was built in 1792 and consists of a stone house and an adjoining log structure. The log portion contains Mueller's workshop. The stone house is furnished in period. A museum next to the house features a collection of early Lititz artifacts, paintings and special exhibits. Heritage and water gardens are on the premises.
Forty-five-minute tours are conducted by costumed guides.