Bishop White House

309 Walnut St.
Philadelphia, PA 19106- Map It
(215) 965-2305

AAA Editor Notes

Bishop White House, 309 Walnut St. within Independence National Historical Park, was built by Pennsylvania's first Protestant Episcopal bishop in 1787; he was also the rector of Christ Church and St. Peter's Church. The restored house contains many original articles. Time: Allow 1 hour minimum.
Free.
Hours: Same-day reservations to see the house can be made at the Independence Visitor Center. Phone ahead to confirm schedule.